GSE Storage™ UPS Photovoltaic Energy Storage Systems
The UPS energy storage system GSE Storage™ allows you to store electrical energy produced in excess by your PV / eolic system, then use it at any time of the day 24/24 hours, even in case of failure of the public network, reducing the cost of your electricity bill over 90%; savings that allows you to amortize the cost in a short time.
- Based on over 20 years of experience in the field of UPS Storage Systems
- Flows Entering / Pick Network Unchanged
- Accumulate only self-produced energy
- One product for 4 Types of PV/Eolic Plant
“Total Stand Alone”
- Power 4 – 6 – 12 – 20 kW (230V-400V)
- High Capacity Storage
- Single-phase up to 30 kWh
- Three phase up to 100 kWh
- Remote Control
- SMS / App / Web Reserved Area
- Technology and Patented Design
- Easy installation and use
- Handmade Quality
- 100% Made in Italy
GSE Storage™ is eligible for Eco Bonus IRPEF at 50% under current Italian regulations for “Building Restructuring” (D.L.83/2012 and subsequent amendments) and it may also be depreciated at 140% as instrumental good of a company
The GSE Storage™ is certified in accordance with EN62040 as Uninterruptible Power Suppliy (UPS) is therefore excluded from the scope of IEC 0-21 relating to Energy Storage Systems (ESS), as defined in Art. 3.61bis CEI 0-21:2016-07.
Therefore it can be installed freely on all PV/Eolic plants (single-phase or three-phase, new or existing, isolated or grid connected) because it does not involve any change in plant configuration, which would affect the flow of energy produced and fed into the grid from the same PV/Eolic plant grid connected.