Integrated Pumping & Sterilizing System
The PTB integrated water treatment and lime-removal system relies exclusively on physical methods to disinfect water (99.999%) on both a bacteriological and viral level, using UV radiation and pipes made of a Teflon copolymer. At the same time, however, it also removes calcareous deposits (magnetic accelerators) through the use of a powerful magnetic field generated by permanent neodymium magnets that prevent the formation of calcite (a precipitate with a typical crystalline structure), triggering the formation of aragonite (a soft powdery precipitate) instead.
The PTB water treatment system is available in models with a capacity of 8-20-40-60-70-120-160 l/minute and it is fully automatic. It requires very little maintenance and thus guarantees many years of continuous and independent operation: only the UV lamps need to be replaced for every year of uninterrupted operation.
The PTB system uses high-quality materials, components and treatments and it is manufactured in compliance with EEC safety regulations.
The innovative characteristics of our PTB integrated system can be summarized as follows:
- innovative Teflon technology
- permanent neodymium magnets
- no chemical additives
- no alteration of the sensory characteristics of the water
- no change in mineral content
- UV radiation of more than 30 mW/cm2/sec
- technical life of each UV lamp equivalent to more than 8000 hours of uninterrupted operation
- no ordinary maintenance required
- optimum operation with both hot and cold water
- completely automatic operation
- can also be run on integrated photovoltaic and/or wind power
- the PTB IMP system is a modular skid for the treatment and purification of river water, lake or basin for continuous operation 24/24 hours with treatment capacity of 50-80 cubic meters/day
The water flowing inside a magnetic accelerator, is on the center of a very strong magnetic field, so that it is impossible the formation of calcite crystals, but, on the contrary, you have the formation of aragonite, that is water soluble. In fact, calcite crystals usually aggregate each other forming a compact mass that is the responsible of tubes incrustations. The aragonite dust vice versa is not able to form any mass, and can be easily eliminated from water net.